Robin has a unique gift of simplifying very complicated matters where they are easily understood.
"The Landman's Landman"
A 30-year veteran of the E&P industry, Robin is known as the “Landman’s Landman” for his extensive expertise in oil & gas matters and for leading the national landman's association for 10 years. He has a practical, entertaining teaching style that has something to offer everyone from the newer landman to the seasoned CPL.
- 30 years oil & gas experience
- 25 years teaching seminars and speaking to oil & gas audiences
- AAPL and NAPE Expo Executive Vice President for 10 years
- AAPL Education Director for 7 years
- Compiled, edited, and wrote the CPL review
- Served as an expert witness on the joint operating agreement, contracts, exploration agreements, pooling and federal units
- Company landman for 12 years beginning with Anadarko
- Visiting professor at University of Oklahoma and University of Tulsa
- Published by the Rocky Mountain Mineral Law Foundation and Landman magazine
- Invited speaker for AAPL, RMMLF, NALTA, NADOA, NARO and dozens of local landman associations
- Provided in-house education at Exxon, Columbia Natural Gas, Federal Land Bank and others
- USAF fighter pilot for 6 years during Vietnam
Bring expertise and entertainment to your next monthly or annual meeting or special event.
Robin is available to speak for 30-60 minutes on relevant topics suited to your audience. Contact Christy Payne for details and availability.